Out of Stock
Grass Fed T-Bone Steak - $44.00
- 100% grass fed beef
- Also known as the Porterhouse steak
- Very popular cut, comprising the middle 'T" shaped bone with the meat on the larger side being Sirloin steak and Tenderloin steak on the other
Price Per lb: $23.99
Average Cost per Package: $35.00
Profile for Brooker's Meat
Brooker's Meats owner Tom Brooker has always had a passion for great food and to support local food producers. All the meats are sourced from Ontario farmers pasture raised and free of antibiotics.
Sustainability means using farming practices that do not deplete natural resources or damage the environment. We achieve this by working with farms who:
- Put cows and other ruminants on pasture where they eat the food they are meant to eat, GRASS.
- Periodically rotate cows between pastures so that the pastures do not become over-grazed and the animals always have fresh grass.
- Do not use hormones or antibiotics
Schomberg , Ontario