Product Size: (4.9 OZ / 139.5g)
INSTRUCTIONS: A patch test is recommended 24-48 hours before application.
1) Prepare your skin for false tan by following Marissa’s Application Tips.
2) Shake can well.
3) Invert can (turn upside down) and spray the tanning mousse out onto your Cocoa Brown Double Sided Velvet Mitt.
4) Use circular motions with the mitt to buff tan into skin.
5) Use a flat head stippling makeup brush (Cocoa Brown T1 Tontouring Brush) to apply tan to hands and feet.
6) Wait 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on how deep you like your tan and then gently rinse mousse off in the shower. Wear loose, dark clothing while you are waiting to shower as product may transfer to fabrics.
Marissa’s Tip: It is best not to use shower gel or to shampoo your hair while rinsing the tan off as the p.H in these products can interfere with your tan developing.
NB: The colour you see in the mousse is a colour guide so that you can see where you are applying the tan. DHA – the active tanning ingredient is colourless. Once you rinse the colour guide off in the shower your tan will continue to develop and your skin colour will gradually deepen over a period of a few hours.
FAQ: Can I leave the tan on overnight to develop?
You can leave Cocoa Brown 1 HOUR TAN on overnight but it is not necessary. After 3 hours, the skin has absorbed the maximum amount of active ingredients.